March 4, 2009

busy-ness strikes


Finishing up on the work sheets for the Kem Keahlian is no fun at all. At least for now, I'm done. I still need to do the admission forms and I haven't gone to seen Cikgu Syamsurri yet. How great. And Pau wants them all finished by either Thursday or Friday so that we can distribute them. Gosh, this is going to be one tiring week. On top of that, I have to go for kawad and also Sukantara after school. I think I'll be pretty tied up with the planning for Kem Keahlian which is coming up in three more weeks, or so.

Sigh. And a week after that, we'll be having our second intervension exam which I'm going to make sure that I at least get 6 As. I think I didn't do quite bad for the first intervension; 5 As and 3 Bs, and one of my As is for Sejarah. I'm blardee happy! Haha. So, I think I'll try to get 80 this next intervension. OH YES! I got an A for Seni! Haha. I never thought I'd get an A because I didn't study thoroughly and also my drawing/shading for the Part B or C was quite bad because the tones were all wrong. Nevermind, I'll try again next time :D

Okay, its 6:14am already. And yes, I was awake since 5:20am because my alarm went off and I thought it was 6:20am so now I'm dressed and showered. How dumb. Right, back to hiatus.

No comments: