- I can only take off from my left side during high jump unlike previous years where I take off from my right instead. I also got off on the wrong foot during the 110m jump. HOW FRUSTRATING!
- I've been chosen alongside Hazirah and Aisyah for high jump by Azfar. God-knows how that happened, but I'm a sore sucker. Seriously.
- There might not be anyone who's going for French class tomorrow. RIEN. Mon dieu. I don't want to go.
- Le Minolta CAN'T BE FIXED because they don't have any spare parts for it. BOO. And here I am taking pictures with theCanon and not really liking the perfection it creates. Sigh ;(
- I haven't drawn for nearly five days. Geez.
So, yeah. Thats basically it. Number 4 is the saddest news of all, adding up to one or two more sad news which I have kept to myself for the past three days. It amazes me how anyone can tell another person anything at all. Ha, I guess its because I know I can never actually do that. But well, I remember Mei telling me to just start by saying "I feel.....". Well, haha. I can never succeed in telling anybody how I feel.
Oh well, on top of everything, I'm aiming to get at least 80 for all the subjects in the next test. I know, not that much of an aim but most of my marks are around that region, excluding History of course. Haha. But now our teacher, Cikgu Ramlee, can make me understand. Ho, I love the way he explains everything. I think I just might get an A for my first test. Wish me luck readers ;D