December 3, 2008

sweet seventeen aye


Shizzang! Happy 17th Meeeei!<3

Well, I would've texted you but my phone broke and my dad hasn't fixed his old phone for me to use yet so yeah, here would be the best place to wish you happy birthday. Gosh, Mei. You're 17 already. Maynnnn, it seems like it was only yesterday that we just got to know each other and look at where we are now. Teeheeee. Again, Happy Birthdaaaaaaaay :D

So here, I wish you the best of luck in your life and, of course, I do hope that you get good results for SPM. Heee, well. Wow, Mei. Haha, I have to stop saying that. Yeaaah, anyway. I don't care how old, or young you are but I will always love you. And and, you know what. You're the best Mei. Heee, well. When you're name pops up in my mind, somehow "best" is the first word I can relate to. Honestly, it is (:

Ahah, yes Mei. Happy Birthday, yet again. And may God bless you with happiness and wealthiness in the years to come. I love you.

No comments: