December 4, 2008

new addictions, again

I am officially hooked onto Hana Yori Dango (HYD), all thanks to Fna. Haha. Damnnn. I missed yeh Fna! Feels good to finally get to talk to you after, like, 9 months? Gosh. I think I want to get Meteor Garden's box set after watching Hana Yori Dango. I watched one episode of season 2, once, at Auntie Yati's house a few years back. Haha, yeah. So, I'm on the third episode of HYD and I must say its pretty darn good you know, and superbly funny. Heee. And Tsukasa *melts*. But yeah, I still love Daniel Radcliffe more. Lol.
Ah, yes. I wasted my afternoon by watching The Darjeeling Limited which is just so funny, and well...awesome. Yeah. I think I can watch that movie over and over without getting bored. Also, I find Marie Antoinette quite good as well. Kirsten Dunst is in it with Jason Schwartzman. And well, at the start of the movie Jason seemed a little bit immature but when he became Louis XVI, goshhh, he was so...I don't know. Yeah. Okay, I am crapping. Geez.

Oh, dad bought an EOS 1000D which, of course, I am not allowed to use. They think I'll break it within minutes of holding it. But yeah, thats what I get. Anyway, I don't want to go so so angsty here. It'll ruin the fun for those of you who read my blog. Well, I seem to find my blog a little bit dry lately. Don't you think so? And I haven't got that much to say. Geez.

Yeah, and the project with Zara is on babey! But we're waiting for Mei's say. Yeah. I'll keep you updated on it :D

1 comment:

Dad of 4+1 said...

Only when I'm around dear baby that you can use it as agreed!