December 9, 2008

okay, hello

Yeah, well. I'm back? Haha. Anway, my Eidul Adha was terrific! On Sunday, we went down to Air Baloi to check on my grandma's other house which is going to be renovated this month. So, we checked a few antique/second hand shops along the way. And at one of them, I found a genuine Maxtone guitar! It was being sold at rm80, but yeah, my grandpa brought it down to rm60 and he bought it for me. But, I need to change the strings because its rusty and one of it is missing. Teeheee. So, yeah. Dadaaaaaaaaaa, one thing off the checklist.

Secondly, I think all of you have heard of the Bukit Antarabangsa landslide. Well, who hasn't? Yeah, golly. I mean, I had goosebumps when I heard of the news and instantaneously, I thought of giving my 2 cents: If the government still doesn't realize of the dangers of cutting down more trees and making more houses on hill sides and what not, oubviously they are stupid. I felt like screaming in Pak Lah's face when I watched the news. I mean, come on. Don't you freaking see? Nature is acting upon us due to our on rash actions. But yeah, the Highland Towers massacre wasn't enough was it? And now, Bukit Antarabangsa. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Thirdly, had many brilliant pictures with the 1000D. Will post them later, tonight, or so. And Zara. SORRY! In case you're reading my page before you read your chat box, well, I left my phone at home, in my frigging drawer, (how stupid) and at Muar when I wanted to text you using my dad's phone with my sim, I totally forgot I left my phone. SORRY BABE!

Fourthly, I need a shower and a session with Gerard. And not to mention, food. Heh.

No comments: