October 6, 2008

mundane

Raya holidays are over and-literally-hell starts. Final exams are about to start in a week's time and there are nearly 11 subjects to study in that amount of time. I don't know if I can cope. I can barely start studying as it is, but I've promised myself to start studying tomorrow night. I'll be making a last minute timetable just for the finals and after that I'll be sticking to my old routine.

Anyway, today's Monday and its also the first day of schooling after the Raya holidays, which seemed to have passed by like a breeze. At school, Raya stories were exchanged here and there, duit raya requests being made from up, down, left and right, open house invitations being extended and such. Speaking of open houses, mum said we might be having one next weekend. And not to mention, in the midst of the finals! Grhhh. I'm feeling more mundane than ever.

Also, to add to the mundane-ness in the air I have recently acquired dermatitis. My skin is covered with little spots which has fluid in it and it is supremely itchy but the doctor gave me a small tub of Betnovate cream which is siblings to Bactrobane and also this other medication. Pill more like it, but I forgot the name. No matter.

Ohyes, Izzat had a hair cut. And it looks like The Beatles haircut. Haha. Since watching Across The Universe I'm into The Beatles. But then again, who wouldn't be into The Beatles? Hoyea, they're awesome :D

Here's some of the tracks which I enjoy listening to:
  1. I Want You (She's So Heavy)
  2. All You Need Is Love
  3. I Want To Hold Your Hands
  4. Yellow Submarine
  5. Hey Jude
  6. Blackbird

No comments: