October 5, 2008

shuffle on

a) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

Your wedding song:
Can't Take My Eyes Off You; Muse
pardon the way that I stare, there's nothing else to compare

When your parents yell at you, they scream:
Is Anybody Listening; Danity Kane
can you hear me, show me, is anybody listening

The song that best describes you:
Secret; The Pierces
its a secret, can you keep it?

The song that best describes your friends:
Stranger; Hilary Duff
you're not the person I once knew

When your mad, you play:
Stab My Back; All American Rejects
you nearly broke my heart, just look at what you’re tearing apart

The song that will be played at your funeral:
Reverse Of Shade; The Windupdeads
what to feel when we are down

The song you'll sing along to in the shower:
Lucky; Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat
lucky we're in love in every way

The song you listen to when you're happy:
Better Together; Jack Johnson
but I will still tell you one thing; we're better together

Fight song:
This Is Ours; Yuna
stupid conversations in your car

How you feel when you see your crush:
You Belong To Me; Jason Wade
just remember darling, all the while, you belong to me

Song that describes your life:
These Walls; Teddy Geiger
I got to step outside these walls

Song you'll sing at your graduation, or the song you should've sung:
Just Like A Star; Corinne Bailey Rae
I've been confused and in the dark, now I understand

Song that describes your pet:
Rocket; Yuna
like kitten in a box

The song you mosh to:
They'll Never Get Me; Drop Dead, Gorgeous

Song that describes when you and your friends are together:
Nothing Lasts Forever; Maroon 5
everyday with every word whispered, we get more far away

Song that you think of when you see your enemy:
I'm So Sick; Flyleaf
so you'll shut up and stay sleeping, with my screaming in your itching ears

Song you think of when you wake up in the morning:
A Thousand Miles; Vanessa Carlton
and I wonder if you ever think of me

I tag: You who's reading my blog, and my link list

No comments: