September 24, 2008

Brisingr


This book is by far the best in the Inheritance Cycle and take it from me, you won't ever regret reading this book. It was so gripping I couldn't stop reading it, but saying so, I finished it in three days even though I couldn't stop reading it. But I guess three days for a 748 paged book is quite fast.

I don't know if any of you have read this. Maybe you've watched the movie but nothing beats the original story. But then again, I won't give out any crucial information in case you decided to read the Inheritance Cycle. But this one is quite moving. I cried reading two parts in this book. And here's a big clue from Blagden (from Eldest) to one of the parts which I cried at:

    While two may share two,
    And one of two is certainly one,
    One might be two.
Might not be much. But if really, its a major clue. Not so understandable now, but once you've read Brisingr, you'll sure get it. Gaaaah. And I love the part where you actually understand what Blagden is trying to say. Oyes, Blagden is (if I'm not mistaken) Queen Islanzadí's raven. Ah, I'm starting to geek over Brisingr. I should stop.

Aghhh, I can't wait for the fourth book to come out. Drat. It'll be quite a while until the last one comes out. No matter, I've signed up for the newsletter so I'll be updated. But at times I can't be bothered to read it anyway. I just scroll through it. Lol.

No comments: