December 22, 2009

you softie

I watched My Sister's Keeper today. I can't say whether the movie is better than the book because I can't remember what I read. I think I was reading it during an examination week or the week before an examination week. I got it from Farah. I presume I was reading fast, hardly taking it all in. Maybe 75%? Therefore, do forgive my memory span of a goldfish. But either way, the movie was good. The cinematography was awesome, the soundtrack, ah. Everything!

Of all the movies I have watched throughout my life, I've never seen one which moved me so much. I can't believe I didn't shed a single tear at all reading the book, but the movie? Honestly, I cried throughout the whole thing. During happy scenes, I'd be teary eyed, tears slowly rolling down my cheek so you can imagine how I was during the real heart-breaking ones. Lucky I shooed everyone away before watching it.

I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. I don't want to be bursting into tears anytime soon. Okay. FINE. I bet I will be bursting into tears soon anyway. You-know-when. So, spot me okay?

No comments: