October 9, 2009

and.....

5 papers down, 3 more to go
Tuesday, do come knocking on my door faster would you?

I've postponed piano class to either Tuesday or Wednesday. Teacher Chris didn't seem to mind as most of her PMR students have postponed theirs as well. And thus, I have got plans for basketball with the "family" consisting Aisyah and Syaza, Chay Fhei, Ervin, Rachel, Darrell, Leon, Low and who ever else there is. I just need to burn my fat *pinches flab around the tummy*

I think I might just switch into hardcore-basketball mode after PMR. And one thing I know for sure, I'm not going to stay at home. I'd rather be at school rather than bashing my head at home and dying of boredom. What with the unaccessible computer and the (currently) non-existant guitar, I guarantee you I won't make it through a day, let alone a week.

And so far, PMR is fine. Don't ask whether or not it was easy or difficult. I wouldn't want to jinx anything and get too cocky before results come out. Let the cockiness run rampant the week before results come out, aite?

Okay. Food-hunting begins.

No comments: