June 22, 2009

one obstacle through

God, after a nerve wrecking day, we made it through Padang Tembak. I don't mean to brag or anything, but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. The POIs weren't so bad either. But either way, I was shaking up to a point where I couldn't refer to my point on my cue cards. I don't know whats wrong with me. I hope that doesn't happen tomorrow. AND! Ju Yi got the best speaker of the round. Awesome mayn :D

Walaweh. We're up against CBN tomorrow and here's the catch, they have one advantage over us tomorrow: they've seen our styles and our weaknesses. Oh God. This is bad man, just bad. I hope they don't come up to what we have cooked for them *evil laugh* Okay, I think the first topic speeches were the best, but nonetheless, for the second round, its quite okay.

I think we're leaning more towards opposition this time. Oh well, I don't care. I get to rebut those pineapple girls. Haha. Right, off to edit my speech and find statistics.

No comments: