June 12, 2009

my nose is irritating

Source: Garance Dore

I wish I had the courage to wear something like that. Hmmm. Okay, maybe I shall try to do so one day. And somehow, I've started liking blazers-boyfriend blazers, line blazers etc. Mum thinks wearing blazers with casual attire looks ugly. Oh well. Haha. And I also like her dress, and boots. Waaa. My fashion sense right now is so bad.

Fine, I admit. I'm bored to death right now. I still have a bit left to do for my History folio and Geography folio awaits. I can't be bothered to finish it. I'd rather read fashion blogs and drool over shoes. Speaking of shoes, I'm currently wearing my old tattered Marks & Spencer ballet flats. Somehow, they look good with the Esprit jeans I'm wearing. One thing doesn't look good though : my thighs and glutinous maximus. Oh God! I have to start jogging or something D:

And, ignore the title. That was the first thing which crossed my mind when I started writing this entry.

No comments: