June 5, 2009

homaigod

I think I have officially gone crazy because I think of those Nike Yeezys everyday and night.

Okay, I've let that out of my system so I guess I'm fine. But for now anyway. Haha. One day I'm going to have to drag either mum and dad to Sole What@ The Gardens to get me those Yeezys *drool drool drool*

-----
Just got back from KLCC and now happily listening to Paulo Nutini and Marit Larsen. Bought a sketch book which looks like a Moleskin and also this book on guide to illustrating. Yeah, I can't really draw that well yet. Heeeeee. Oh, we passed by Adidas and I drooled over a couple of white sneakers. Okay, I don't know whats wrong with me but I'm having a sneaker fetish. Used to be heel fetish. Wonder how that changed. Oh well. Haha.

Oh, and dad bought Hajar Legos. I feel jealous. I want Lego and Playdoh too. Okay, seriously, there is something wrong with me. I'm reverting into someone I'm not. Haha. I'm going off to drool over those Aerial 7 headphones and also the ones which Haleeque brought to school the other day which were so purty and heavy. Don't mind me. I think I'm babbling.

No comments: