March 24, 2009

quickie

I'm so lethargic right now .__.
Many thanks to debate and sleeping late at night squeezing my head to find sentences which can actually make Mr. Cher happy. Yes, he isn't that satisfied with my debate. I guess because I'm still new and still haven't gotten the hang of it. Goodness gracious. Mr. Cher says its good that I'm sacrificing my sleeping time for debate. Ha ha. Yeah, right. I feel sleepy right now and I still have to come up with more sentences and statistics to support my stand. Sigh.

Also, intervension 2 is in two weeks time and I haven't studied a thing. I mean, come on, I don't have the time. And I wonder why is it just so close to our Sports Day. Doesn't Puan Sa'amah know that those who are participating won't have any time to study. Gosh. I hope it's postponed or something. I can't handle debate, kawad and exam all in the same time.

Okay, enough of rambling. I need more statistics. BOO. I wonder....can I make some up? ;D

No comments: