January 31, 2009

not anymore


I wish I was feeling as happy as I was when I took that picture while mum and dad were debating over which chair to buy. Sigh. I feel like banging my head onto a wall or something. I guess this is all coming from viewing at other people's marvy pictures on Flickr just now. Damn. I feel like such a loser right now.

I think I want to go and walk in the streets of KL tomorrow. I have nothing interesting to publish on Flickr. Sigh. I'll give that suggestion to dad tomorrow. And anyway, he asked me if I wanted to go to that photography exhibition at the Islamic Arts Gallery. Said I wanted to go, but well, don't know if he'll be free to bring me there.

So, right. I think I'll just go continue reading Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything and I might come online if I feel like it.

No comments: