January 3, 2009

Khadijah's Morning Newsflash :

To be honest, I don't feel like going to 3 Azam. Haha, yeah. I don't know why. I guess because, I'm scared I won't fit in. Heh. Typical of me. I always think I won't fit anywhere in this world *eye rolling* In that case, I think I should move to Provence and spend my days in bistros talking of olive oil while listening to Richard Anthony singing Itsy Bitsy Petit Bikini on the gramophone. Haha.

Okay, I got that idea from reading Encore Provence and watching A Good Year. But to be honest, Provence is a real nice place. What with the lavendar fields and the bistros and what not. And I could practice French y'know! Well....maybe I'll go there with dad one day. Dad does want to go there. If I'm not mistaken, its one of his dreams *aksi angkat kening*

Oh well. Provence, je voudrais te visiter et photographier ton scenes. Tee heee. Okay, I should stop parler-ing en French. But well...I can't help it you know! Haha. Honestly Khadijah, ARRETER! Au dieu.

D'accord. Je voudrais un moment, s'il te plait. Oh well. I think I want to buy myself a gramophone and play Richard Anthony's vinyl records. Maybe some of The Beatles, ABBA. Hmm...what else? Haha. I should stop. Toodles.

No comments: