November 11, 2008

two freaking days

I can't believe I haven't blogged for two days. Two freaking days is a long time for me to go without blogging, I can assure you. So, nothing has come up during this two days. Oh, dad bought us a new dvd player! Ha haaa. And this afternoon after watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars, I started watching season 1 of Gossip Girl from episode 13 until episode 18. I got bored of the first few episodes.

And...I think I sprained my left foot when I was walking down the stairs super-fast. So, yeah. I can't walk propperly, limping more like it. I tried RICE, and its not exactly working right now. Oh, and I attempted doing my first v-log and I did two takes and POOF, dad came home with dvd player and I immediately ditched the camera and reverted to watching Gossip Girl.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go watch Johnny or Charlie because I haven't got any inspiration in the mean time. Depends. Haha.

No comments: