November 19, 2008

inspiration from an unlikely place

I've never expected myself being inspired after listening to Pussycat Dolls' song. And not just any song, its I Hate This Part. I heard it on Fly FM earlier this evening and I fell in love with it. I mean, who would've thought that I'd fall in love with a PCD song. Heh, wierd. I know. But yeah, the piano in the background is just uber cool. I think, I want to learn how to play it! Ngeh ngeh.

Anyway, I've got a rough image of what I'll be drawing after watching the video and I am going to do my best in drawing it. I don't want to destroy it because I know it will be a special piece (ahem). Haha, but yeah. I'll be drawing it using charcoal. And I'll be drawing something like this:

So, yeah. There you go. Hahaha. And somehow, PCD sounds way nicer when they sing this kind of song. Perhaps the next album they release will be full of this kind of songs. Haaa. I'll buy it! *grin* And I love Kimberly's hair. Haha.

No comments: