November 5, 2008

dear oh dear

Holidays are near. It seems like it was only yesterday that we started form 2, and now look at where we are. Nearly form 3, PMR. Hmmm. I'm getting older and I still sulk and whine like a four year old.

Oh. I have a to-do list as well.

  1. Twilight with Zara. Dad as chaperon.
  2. RANtAi with Didi. If not, with Aliyah. Again, dad as chaperon.
  3. Scouts Jamboree 2008 at Batu Pahat.
  4. Get Minolta checked up at CM before going to Langkawi.
  5. Form 1 + 2 revision. Possibly at National Library.
  6. Blue Sands jamming session with Esah at our house (?)
  7. Piano + guitar lessons

Yeah, I know how to play Blue Sands now. Thank you yet again Alia. I don't know why, I just can't stop thanking you. Heeee.

2 comments:

Aisyah Hamid said...

WTF! Jamboree?! You're going?! Damn it laaaaaaaah! Nak ikut! Damn! Damn! Damn! And lucky you, you're gonna have a blast. Nak the notes for Blue Sands, please?

Khadijah said...

Mind you, I MIGHT go. Not confirmed yet. Haha. My dad wants to call Teacher Syaz first and all.

Oyes, nanti I bagi yaaa. I'll try to simplify it to tabs for guitar. Wokey? :)