- I am Siti Khadijah bt Anwarul Haq and I am 16.
- I easily get peeved when the lights and fan are left on even when there's no one else around.
- I am fascinated by, sometimes, even the simplest of things.
- I like Chemistry, a lot.
- I think a bit too much, and I'm insecure.
- I scout. Girl Guides isn't for me. No offense intended.
- I would get married in my scout uniform, if I could. Ha ha.
- I paint, play piano and I like amazing Disney/Pixar movies.
- I'm always in awe when I watch Avatar. Yes, the blue monkeys.
- Tea is my number one substance of choice.
- I can do a 12-hour marathon of Discovery, Nat Geo and History.
- I have a tendency to talk about facts I've read or watched.
- Apparently, I have the face of a judge/headmistress. It's crazy, I know. I suppose that's why people don't talk a lot to me? Unless they know me, of course.
- I talk about myself a lot sometimes, sorry Darrell.
- I have no idea what sport I can play. Swimming probabbly?
- I read in all kinds of positions.
- I like people like Mr Chan, Walter (in Fringe) and all these other awesome Science people.
- I want to explore the universe.
- I speak French too.
- I don't mind majoring in History and Law one day. Yeah. I'm crazy like that.
- Worse comes to worse, I'll become a police officer. Work for the air force perhaps? Haha.
- I have so many things in my head.
- I'd move away to Javanese land if I could.
- Camps have never felt more like home.
- And lastly, I know I'll turn out to be a successful person.
December 11, 2010
Okay. I have been tagged by the lovely miss Nadihah Begum (wink wink), and truth be told I haven't done this in a really really really long time. I haven't really been writing much either. Hehe. So, here it goes, 25 facts about...yours truly.