June 10, 2010

melepas

I do not get why certain people do not get why I love scouting more than anything. Here's the thing: I am not as good in anything else as I am in scouting. It's like certain people who have things that they're good in and they know that it's not merely a past time but it's something you know you will have until the end of your life. Well, it's like that for me and scouting. Ask every other scout I know, they'll say that scouting is practically their life. They'd fake an MC if they have to attend camp, they'd skip class, they'd stay up late just for the sake of finishing a log book. Yes, scouting means that much to us.

To some people, it might look kind of stupid to be carrying a rope everywhere you go, but if you don't have a rope in scouts, it's kind of like losing a part of your life. It doesn't matter anyway, I'll carry on with my life and you, carry on with your's respectively. All I know is that I'm doing all that I'm doing right now for King Scouts. If you don't get that, don't bother bothering about me.

If you do bother though, take Baden-Powell's advice:
See things from the boy's point of view.

No comments: