March 21, 2010

4th March 2010, Thursday

In life, there will always be that one time where you're bound to meet a fork in the road, a time to make decisions that will take you somewhere new and, indefinitely, change the life you're bound to live. But how are you to know if the road you choose is the correct one, how are you to know that everything will turn out to be okay in the end. Life has no map; it is unchartered, it is a maze.

In this maze, how are you to know if you are on the right track, how would you know that along the way, the decisions you make aren;t going to hurt the ones you love, how would you live?

Or do we just stop, right then and there?

1950 hours

-----

This is a prose. It's one of my journal entries. I admit that when I wrote this, I had lots on my mind. I was pretty much, confused and the situation I was in wasn't complicated but I suppose, I let my feelings make it complicated.

Okay. I don't know why I'm telling you this. Haha. It isn't important really.

No comments: