February 13, 2010

hello

It's 2010, this is my first post. What an achievement *bimbo dance*
Okay, so, granted I haven't been around for a while. I got sick and tired of the internet until I didn't bother checking for two months. In that period of time, many things have happened: people came and they went; the workload came in piles; the art, not fantastic; and I go to school looking sad.

No, I didn't get SBP or MRSM and I don't care. Yes, I turned Adni down. And no, I don't like it when people think I'd do better in Adni than I will in Section 5. Who are you to say so? It's like saying I'll only succeed if I go to Adni. Excuse you, but I can do as good anywhere I want. Sorry. Two weeks worth of fury there.

Right now, my workload is up to my nose already. I study Bio all the time and I suck at Physics. I am in YE and I've typed so many name lists over the past few months. I have been sick for two weeks now and Abang Arif just made my day.

Okay, onto Chemistry now.

No comments: