December 11, 2009

i feel like shit

I went for the UKKM yesterday at Seremban's MARA college, and, holey donuts, the questions were excruciatingly painful. Okay. Only the Maths though. I swear my fingers were shaking and my palms were sweating and I couldn't think at all. I counted: I didn't answer 65% out of the 40 questions. I felt like shit. Seriously. Lucky the Science questions weren't that bad. Confusing, yes but hardly difficult. And the personality test was...okay. 100 questions and, they were fine. Some of the answers couldn't relate to me. And the system was slow so I finished late, but who cares. I had A&W later with dad.

Other than that, my pigments are out. All 5 of them. I was in the middle of finishing a sketch and they all "died". Right now, I'm on the way to being broke so I don't know when I can restock. I also need a bottle of gesso, retarder, impasto, canvases, new paint brushes and...I don't know what else.

I feel fat, too.

6 comments:

Aisyah Hamid said...

Khadijaaaaah! Which MRSM did you choose?

Khadijah said...

Er.....I think my mum wrote down Langkawi for me. Why?

Aisyah Hamid said...

Aha cool. Same :-D

Khadijah said...

HEY! You went for UKKM? :D

Aisyah Hamid said...

Yesss I did. + it was horrid T_T

Khadijah said...

I can imagine. GOD. I will never go through it again D: