November 1, 2009

something something 04

After how many months of keeping my Monlogue in the dust, it is finally being put to good use :D At first it felt like a burden to draw in it but after I got started, I couldn't stop. Dah kata I'm the artsy version of Dr Frankenstein. So, anyway. I was inspired by the Valentino: The Last Emperor and so I searched for his ready-to-wear collection, and SHEBAM, they were all gorgeous. Of course, being the me I typically am, I couldn't resist drawing a dress with awesome textures.

Actually there are more which I wanted to draw but I don't feel like it. I think I'll find something from the old copies of Elle and Vogue which I have and try cook up some magic from there. God. I think I'll be drawing non-stop for the next couple of days, that's for sure.

So.....yeah :D

No comments: