November 14, 2009

c'est fin

To think I might not be in Section 5 anymore next year pains me. Maybe some people who've never spent a day with us SVs will never understand how close the bond we have. It's nothing like a typical friendship because it's more than that. It's what we call, family. Although we're from different races with different religions, none of that has ever stopped us from being family. Always there for one another, endlessly finding ways to cheer each other up, sharing problems, happiness, sadness and everything else in between.

I swear, I've never felt anything like this before. Not even when I left Setia Budi. It's just...I don't know. I guess it's because everyone's only gotten that close to each other this year so, it's like...alright, I don't know how to describe it. Haha. Even so, one thing's for sure: I don't ever want to lose any of this. It would be terribly hard. Saying goodbye yesterday wasn't easy either. I wish I could've just scooped everyone, kept them away in my bag and brought them home. Haha. Now I'm regretting not having made a documentary of the year. Damn.

Okay, if I do shift to boarding school next year, I will find a way to deal with it. I won't fight it. But if I could, I won't go anywhere. I'd just stay here in Section 5 and when I feel like leaving, I'll leave. Nonetheless, this is my future we're talking about. It's not exactly my place to have a say in this, right?

3 comments:

Shamimiaa, said...

wohooo, bergelinang air mata bace kot.
HAHA,

Khadijah said...

JANGAN NANGIS DOHHHHH D:
hahahaha. tak boleh tak boleh.

farah rosni said...

i felt the exact same thing.
all of us (the gang especially) get close to each other more. eventhough we do have some misunderstanding.

the worst part is. i didn't get to say my good bye to u guys, my favoutite junior.

blah, i can always come to school. but it wouldn't be the same.