October 25, 2009

Dr. Frankenstein?


I got the idea of painting this while listening to Nickelback's Savin' Me but I imagined the background to be blue instead. Like someone is falling through the sky and asking for help but somehow, I did red. Okay. It's not red per-se, but yeah. I was thinking of selling this but it's only a small piece: 12" by 12" only. But no matter what, I don't think dad will allow me to sell it. He already said so just now when I finished it. I guess he's going to hang it somewhere. If he doesn't, I will immediately put it up for sale. Not that I'm hoping for anyone to buy it.

And I still have another canvas to finish. I've only finished the face but not the rest. I somehow haven't got the feeling to do it. My mood is swinging like mad so I don't dare paint it yet. This is to avoid sudden ugly colours. The picture? Maybe later. Haha. Remind me.

Oh. Darrell, join Janiz's class! She told me a couple of things about you just now during class. I will tell you when you call me or see me or whatever :D

No comments: