October 3, 2009

4 DAYS

I'm counting down the days to when PMR comes knocking on my door and it isn't helping the slightest bit. Haaaa. I know I've studied and all bu my brain juice is running dry and I'm scared that it my be fresh out on the day itself and I wouldn't know where to restock it. Oh. Haller.

Anywhoo. I'll be finishing my second canvas today and I have a birthday party to attend later after class. Goodness. I don't know where I'll cramp my study session in. Looks like I'll be up late tonight after all. And I'm very sorry for the no update. I'll update on everything-and I really do mean everything-after PMR. Just get yourself ready for the goodness-knows how many photos over Raya.

So......let me just take this chance to say
Good luck fellow PMR mateys :D svian or not.
See you at the finishing line.
XOXO, Khadijah.

No comments: