September 7, 2009

Second Glance

Heroes didn't leap tall buildings or stop bullets with an outstretched hand; they didn't wear boots and capes. They bled, and they bruised, and their super powers were as simple as listening, or loving. Heroes were ordinary people who knew that even if their own lives were impossibly knotted, they could untangle someone else's. And maybe that one act could lead someone to rescue you right back.
- Jodi Picoult
I think I've liked so many quotes from that book that I'll be dedicating them to people from time to time. I know there might be one in which can relate to Mei. But I don't know. I'll post it up, and you tell me.

Alright. So, I'm done with the book. Who's next? I know Annas wants to borrow it, Syaza and Rachel as well. No matter, if you guys are reading this, I'll be bringing it tomorrow and who wants it just take it from me first thing aite? ;)

No comments: