August 30, 2009

pretty thingymabobs

So it seems as though the holidays are ending in about 24 hours time or so. Okay, I'm too lazy to count, so-no offense-count yourselves. Earlier today, mum and I headed down to Great Eastern Mall to get groceries and perhaps, get a haircut which I didn't because we were in a hurry. Even so, we managed to go to MPH and I got two books; Second Glance by Jodi Picoult and A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare. Then we headed to Clarks and tried on gorgeous shoes. Dayum. A few of them were;Mum likes the one in the first picture, I like the one in the second. Reminds me much of my tattered M&S ballet flats which we bought in Singapore three years ago. Ah well, its getting more and more tattered. So...yeah. But what I really want more than anything are a pair of Nike Yeezys. Haha. That is totally still not perishable from my wishlist.

Also, another addition:


The Toywatch Jelly Watch! Daymn. Aren't they cool? I want one with a white strap and grey clock. Awuuuuuuuuuuu. Buy one for me ;(