July 6, 2009

ramble crap ramble crap

Let me say this loud and clear:
There's a Gala Dinner?! D:

Received a reply from Doreen after sending in a copy of my slides for the conference and she said there's a Gala Dinner. I nearly fell off my chair. Well, I don't think I'll be going and I don't even know of the details. Haha. No matter, no matter.

Anyway, Umar and Hajar are down with (hopefully) viral fever. Dad says he had a headache earlier today in the office and I, myself, have been sneezing and now my brain feels heavy. Literally. But no matter what it is, I've put some cough, flu and Panadol tablets in my pencil box just in case.

So speaking of pencil boxes, today's exam was fair. But I got frustrated that I couldn't answer the thing about why kidney failure happens which makes me feel like, I don't know, dying. I think I might just get a B for Science. Oh heck no D: So, right now I'm squeezing my brain juice to reread History and also briefly read Geography and do some past year papers. I'm not putting my hopes up too high though.

Mmmm. I think I might not study. Maybe I'll watch Anastasia with ma, pa and Hajar instead. Haha. Hajar doesn't want to eat her medicine so mum made me put Anastasia on for her to watch. Okay, she didn't ask me to put Anastasia on per se, I picked the movie. I can't remember when was the last time I ever watched it. Oh well. But I know I ran under the covers during the part when Anastasia when into the dark place or something? Haha.

:D

No comments: