July 3, 2009

030709

Its the third day of July already. I've been procrastinating too much and I think I really need to get rid of the habit. Because of my "almighty" procrastinating habit, I now have an unfinished slide show to do, a speech to rewrite and tonnes of form 1 and form 2 notes to finish reading. God-knows when I'll finish all that. I hope I can do it by this Sunday. Chayok!

Okay, what else. Hmmm. Well, I've been drawing the crap out of me. Now I can draw three drawings everyday. Some of them are basically inspirations I pick up from Vogue, Harper's Bazaar and Elle. Yes, smack me for reading too much of them glossies and not those boring reference books. I can't help it okay. In class, I'll think of sitting down in my room, earphones plugged in and a pencil at the ready. Gosh. I wonder how Syaza can put up sitting next to a procrastinater slash daydreamer slash lost person comme moi.

I think....I might rewrite my speech?

No comments: