June 10, 2009

this sucks

I don't know what I'm doing right now. I'm sitting in this, wierd position on the chair and God-knows-what made sit like this. At least its only been a few minutes. So, well, after a whole day in front of this computer, I only did the hasil kajian. I think I'll be doing the rest at home. Or maybe....tomorrow. Alas. Life goes on.

Anyway, I spent the whole of my afternoon browsing through several sites selling shawls. Other than that, I listened to John Mayer's Slow Dancing In A Burning Room quite a few times today and I ate two Maggi cups and drank loads of water. Right now, I just want to go home, shower and eat more Maggi. Yeah, I love to eat.

Right now my fingertips are cold and numb, my bladder is bursting and I feel like writing something. I don't know what, but yeah, something. I'm also envisioning the Nike Yeezys right now. Yes, you can slap me :D

No comments: