March 31, 2009

Alia's cool like that fo sho

I think that I have the coolest auntie in the history of mankind! One: She's a member of Furniture and also Dizzy & The; two: she taught me how to play Blue Sands; three: she helped me buy Yuna's EP and also made my mum buy me a copy of Dizzy & The's EP. And if you deny her awesomeness, I'll personally make you meet her. How bout that aye?

Okay, Yuna's EP is very good and mum has somehow fallen in love with Blue Sands after I listening it in the car on the way back to tuition. I like Yuna's new version of Backpacking Around Europe most *grin* And Dizzy & The's EP, awesome too. The combination of the piano and also the poetry is pretty much LOVE.

-----

Okay, well, I'm having my migraine attack and my stomach is grumbling. I need to research some stuff for the opposition speech and I still haven't found that much of examples and statistics for my government speech. And, eeeek!, I haven't found my delivering style. Oh my God. I'm drama queen-ing, sorry. But well, you have a rough view of whats going on in my life right now.

Also, in class, I cried for the third time. Syaza was all whippety whoo saying that she got number 9 in class and, unconsciously, I cried. I mean, how pathetic is that? Aisyah also threw a pen at me for crying. Haha. Thank you. I needed that.

Alright. I need to research some multi-intelligence theories. Au dieu.
And happy April by the way! :D

No comments: