February 2, 2009

qui sais?


Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. Elle peut chanter!
"Carla Bruni-Sarkozy (born Carla Gilberta Bruni Tedeschi, 23 December 1967) is an Italian-born, naturalized French songwriter, singer, former model and First Lady of France. In February 2008, she married French President Nicolas Sarkozy."

Quite a personality isn't she? Well. I went to Ikea with mum and dad today because I did so many exercises and mum was like, "If you don't get 8As, I'm going to keep on talking about it". Haha. Okay mum :D

So, we were at The Curve and we headed to Ikano. There, I spoted Rock Corner and told dad I wanted to go there. I wanted to buy The Bravery's CD The Sun and The Moon but I didn't find it. Suddenly dad called me and put on a pair of headphones and played one of the tracks from Carla Bruni's album, Comme Si de Rien N'Etait, and I immediately went like "OMG OMG. BUY IT!" because her voice was just mesmerizing. Dad bought it so that I could "learn my French". Haha, yeah right dad.



No comments: